Keystone also provide the following services:
- Project Management/Project Co-ordination
- Chartered Building Engineers
- Building Regulation Consultants (UK & NZ )
- Architects Certificates (Standard CML)
- Listed Building Applications
- Land Registry Compliant Site & Easement Plans
- We also work with associate professionals providing Structural & Civil Engineering services.
- Construction & Property administration
- Planning Representation and Appeal Management.
- New Zealand ( Christchurch) office offering Architectural Design,Engineering services and Building Consents.
Services provided by Keystone Consultants ( UK) Ltd, Keystone NZ Ltd and Koura Limited.
Every design project is unique and as such it is impossible to provide a price without first visiting the site and meeting with the client to discuss their needs.
Once we have a full understanding of the project and the client wishes, we are able to further establish a fee structure. Fees will be calculated on either an hourly rate or a fixed rate. Often the fees for larger projects are calculated as a percentage of the total project value.
In all circumstances our fees are presented in a fee proposal prior to the commencement of works and will include all time ,travel and expenses in conducting the works.
Being a small practice with low overheads we are able to offer very competitive rates tailored to your project.
For a no obligation discussion please contact us :01208 863250 or email: email@example.com